Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rant about Jobs

So, I've been trying to get a job. No dice. I tried applying at Deseret Industries, and they flat out told me they werent hiring, after giving me an interview. WTF?! If youre not hiring, dont interview people! It gives them the wrong impression! What kind of world are we living in here? I mean, arent we supposed to help one another? Isn't that what GOD tells us to do? Yeah, I'm bringing Him into this. Because a life without him, simply put, would be more boring and too friggin easy. I mean yeah, I get that this is supposed to be "a test", but sheesh! I think I have passed already so stop friggin testing me and give me my reward already! URRGH!

2 comments:

  1. God has a plan for each and everyone for us, things don't happen because He is upset with you or anything, it doesn't happen because its not what is planned.

    Yes we are supposed to help others, "Treat Other as you want to be treated," Yes that is what God wants us to do.

    Know how people are though, it comes back to Karma and similar things to such. No matter how much you are kind, loving, caring, aiding, or how much you help others, there will always be someone who doesn't return the favor. There will always be someone who treats you like utter shit, but in turn to keep with your good deeds, one must not freak out when turned down for something or rejected.

    Yes life would be easier without God, but from experience I have learned that it is better, even turned away from the church, to still believe. I have learned that a church is not needed for what you believe, that is in your heart, your soul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been without a job for years. Here's wishing the best for both of us with finding employment! :)

    ReplyDelete