Sunday, December 12, 2010

Changes

As I sit here listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra, I cant help but remember this time last year. It was then that I first came out as transgender. Now I look back at how life has and hasn't changed for me. In many ways, things haven't really changed. The only difference is what people call me. And to some extent how they treat me. Now sometimes people call me male/he/him. And for the most part my friends/family call me Andy. Lol, my brother refers to me as his "Brosis". I love it, though. I will admit I have changed some things about my appearance since coming out. For example, my hair is now in a mohawk. I rarely ever wear makeup, but then it's not like I wore it that often even before coming out. I rarely wear a bra, but then again its hard to find ones that fit me anyway. (Damn boobs!) But for the most part, things are the same as ever. I don't know whether that is good or bad, though. I will leave that to be decided later...

No comments:

Post a Comment