Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Name Game

I'm still at a standstill when it comes to my name. I want something that is androgynous, like me. I want to reflect my heritage.  But I know if I use the surname I want to, my parents will be unhappy. But it is still a family name, so I don't see why. There are plenty with my given surname, so it's not like I'm the last. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck between 2 choices. Should I be Andrea Campbell Luttge or Aiden James Campbell? I like both names. Aiden shows my scottish heritage more, but Andrea would keep my family happy. *sigh* I don't know. If i choose Andrea, I can go by Andy, which would be easier for my family and friends to adapt to. But on the other hand, Aiden works too. And I could go by A.J., which is unisex as well. *frowns* I just don't know. Any ideas, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Do what makes you happy. It's your name. Your family members have their own names to like or dislike. I think Aiden is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete