Sunday, December 12, 2010

Transitioning

I may have figured out what I want to do as far as transitioning. First things first, I need to lose weight before I try to do anything else. Then I work on being actually diagnosed as transgender. Then it's a matter of getting a breast reduction. After that, I work on getting a hysterectomy and getting on testosterone. But that also depends on if I am fertile or not. If I am fertile, then I will try to have a child first, or at least harvest my eggs. After getting on T, I will get what is called a clitoral release. (Look that up on wikipedia if you don't know what it is.) After that, I will be happy. Or at least happier. I will be physically what I feel I am anyway...Androgynous.

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad that MTFs and FTMs can't switch parts, like a donation only you get something back. It is kinda creepy to be walking around with someone's ex-privates, but I think it's better than being stuck with the wrong ones.

    ReplyDelete