Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What's In A Name?

Well, I finally figured out a name. I don't care what my family says. It's not their choice what my name is. They had their say once, and frankly now that time is up. I chose a name that I think suits me pretty well.  I chose the name Aiden Justice Campbell. I will give you all a little info on meanings and origins of the names...

Name: Aiden Origin: Gaelic Meaning: Little Fire
Name: Justice Origin: Latin Meaning: Righteous, just, fair
Name: Campbell Origin:Gaelic Meaning: Wry Mouth...I chose this as a surname because it is a family name, it shows my Scottish heritage

Not much I can tell you other than that. Although I do feel good now that I have finally settled on a name. Now I can truly say I know who I am.

I am Aiden Justice Campbell. I am a 24 year old Androgyne from Glendale, AZ who is learning to play guitar and enjoy life. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

1 comment:

  1. I like it just fine! Good for you, it's a great name. Enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete