Friday, December 10, 2010

Who Am I?

My life is a mess. Mostly because I cant figure out who I am. Sometimes I'm masculine. Sometimes I'm feminine. Sometimes I'm neither. I can't decide on a name. Sometimes I'm Annie. Sometimes I'm Andy. Sometimes I'm Aiden. I just cant figure myself out. I have wondered many a time what it is like to be male. But does that alone make me transgender? Or do non-trans people wonder that too? *sighs* I just don't know. Sometimes I think I'm Androgynous. Or am I just a masculine female. Or maybe a feminine male trapped in a woman's body. I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever know who I truly am. Is this just a phase? I don't think so. I have never truly fit into any neat little boxes. Not since I was a small child. I am a unique mix of things. I do know one thing for sure. I will never be happy until I figure this out.

1 comment: