Friday, December 10, 2010

I am me.

I think I may have figured out part of the puzzle. I am what is called Androgynous. I am neither male nor female, but a ccombination of the two. Im still not 100% on the name just yet, but at least I have figured out what gender (or lack of) I am. I think Andy would probably still be the easiest name for everyone, but Aiden suits me too. Dont even get me started on middle names, lol. So for now, I am Aiden Campbell. I am a 24 year old Androgyne from Glendale, AZ who is learning to play guitar, be themself and appreciate life. Thats all I can figure out at the moment. But it's a start.

1 comment:

  1. I'm from Tucson myself. In my humble opinion (which may not be so humble), you should try not to worry so much about the labels. Just be you. :)

    ReplyDelete